This Site is not intended or designed to be used by children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable data from any person we know to be under the age of 13 and instruct children under 13 not to send us any information.
Types of Information We Collect
When we use the term “Personal information,” we mean information that can be used to identify you as an individual person. We may collect and use the following categories of Personal Information through your use of the Sites.
Personal Information you Provide to Us
On some of our Sites, you can order services, make requests, register to receive materials and send us communications. In order for you to access certain services and to order materials that we offer via the Site, we require you to provide us with Personal Information including contact information such as your name, mailing and e-mail addresses. We also collect any information you provide to us in any communication you send us, including completing online forms or submitting information, which we may use to fulfill your requests such as if you order materials or register to use certain services.
Information Collected Automatically
For example, in order to measure the usefulness and efficiency of our Site, we automatically track certain information from all visitors to our Site. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis, and we do not generally track anyone's individually identifiable information. The types of information we might track may include the Internet address that you just came from, which Internet address you go to, what browser you are using, your IP address your internet service provider, date and timestamp information, or clickstream information.
Additionally, like most interactive web sites, we use "cookies" on certain pages of our Site. "Cookies" are small data files that are stored on your hard drive and that store certain information accessible to our Site, such as your password and any information content preferences you may voluntarily set at our Site. These technologies help us recognize you, customize your experience on the Sites and analyze your use of the Sites to make them more useful to you. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on our Site and you may be required to reenter your password more frequently during a session. Most internet browsers allow you to remove or manage cookie functions and adjust your privacy and security preferences. For information on how to do this, access the “help” menu on your internet browser, or visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies.
We also use analytics providers, such as Google Analytics to help us evaluate the Sites. To opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on the Sites by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/gaoptout and download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Uses and Sharing of Information Collected
We will use information collected from you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with products and services;
- To administer the Sites and their services;
- To send you information about our company or our products or services;
- To contact you to respond to your requests or inquiries, provide user support or when otherwise necessary;
- To operate our business;
- To create, improve and develop our products and services;
- To prevent, investigate or provide notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity or unauthorized access to or use of Personal Information, websites or data systems or to meet legal obligations;
- Any other lawful, legitimate business purpose.
When We May Share Information with Others
- We may provide aggregated information that does not identify you as an individual received through the Sites to third parties.
- We share your Personal Information with third party service providers who perform services on our behalf or for your benefit, such as web hosting or verifying user information.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to legal or government regulatory authorities in response to their requests for such information or to assist in investigations.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties in connection with claims, disputes or litigation, when otherwise required by law, if we determine its disclosure is necessary to protect the health and safety of you or us, or to enforce our legal rights or contractual commitments you have made.
- In the event that Harbor Group International and/or some of our assets are sold or transferred or used as security, for example, in connection with a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of assets, the information collected on our Sites may be transferred to third parties as part of that
- Your Personal Information may be disclosed in the event of our insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership.
User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information
You may choose not to provide us with any individually-identifiable information. In such an event, you may not be able to access and use those portions of our Sites that require your individually-identifiable information.
User Ability to Access, Update and Correct Personal Information
Other Limits to Your Privacy
How to Contact Us
Mailing Address: 999 Waterside Drive, Suite 2300, Norfolk, Virginia 23510
Phone Number: +1-757-640-0800