Harbor Group International Promotes Six Transaction Group Members
NEW YORK – May 6, 2019 – Harbor Group International, LLC (HGI), a privately-owned international real estate investment and management firm, today announced the promotions of six members of the firm’s Transaction Group. The changes include:
- Yisroel Berg is promoted to Director of Multifamily for HGI. In this capacity, he will oversee all direct multifamily investment activity.
- Steven Bernstein is promoted to Senior Associate and team lead for both Freddie Mac bonds and Mezzanine/Preferred Equity underwriting, due diligence and closing.
- Matt Grabler is promoted to Director of Mezzanine & Preferred Equity Investments. He will continue his role as a multifamily acquisition officer and will also be the lead acquisition officer for single-tenant office transactions in markets east of Denver.
- Greg Heller is taking on an expanded role as the Lead Acquisition Officer for single-tenant office transactions in the same markets he sources multifamily investments. This new role will expand Greg’s activities to new market types as he grows HGI’s activity on the West Coast.
- Jacob Slone is promoted to Director of Business Development. This newly formed position will be a key driver to HGI’s continued growth.
- Brandon Zhang is promoted to Senior Associate and team lead for single-tenant office underwriting, due diligence and closing.
“These valuable members of our firm have demonstrated their ability to execute HGI’s investment process to consistently find valuable opportunities for our investors,” said Jordan Slone, CEO, Harbor Group International. “As we continue to grow our investment platform, we are thrilled to see the continued expansion and development of our transactions team.”
About Harbor Group International
Harbor Group International, LLC, including its affiliates, is a private real estate and real estate related investment and management firm which controls a portfolio of worldwide assets valued at $9.0 billion. HGI is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia with offices in New York, Baltimore, Los Angeles and Tel Aviv. The company’s real estate holdings include 3.3 million square feet of commercial properties and 32,000 apartment units. For additional information, please visit www.harborgroupint.com.